Following the successful launch of AcceleCom’s XELE-TRADE QFII Trading Counter System by a major domestic securities firm, another top-tier international securities firm has signed agreements with AcceleCom for the XELE-TRADE QFII trading counter system and the XELE-MD ultra-fast market data system, which once again highlights AcceleCom’s leading expertise in the field of low-latency acceleration!
XELE-TRADE QFII trading counter system is a high-speed trading platform developed by AcceleCom in quick response to market demands. With its unique architecture that can provide FPGA-level Native FIX protocol support without the need for additional FIX protocol conversion gateways, the exceptional performance of the upstream penetration latency of less than 1.25 microseconds, and built-in multi-pre-trade risk control detection rules, XELE-TRADE QFII has gained attention from investors and industry insiders.
About XELE-TRADE QFII trading counter system
- Provides FPGA-level Native FIX protocol support
- Compatible with the centralized trading systemof RootNet
- Adopts FPGA dual-machine Active-Standby deployment developed based on FIX 4.2 version, and can be expandedto support FIX 5.0 version
- Upstream penetration latency can be less than25 microseconds
- System capacity supports 10,000 orders/second, 16 million orders/day, and unlimited number of pending orders
- RTO indicator <10 seconds, RPO indicator = 0
- Supports SSE & SZSE stocks, funds, convertible bonds, and other business functions
- Built-in multiple-pre-trade risk control detection rules
- Supports users to requestorders through multiple gateways
Xele-MD is a sub-microsecond-level market data acceleration system developed based on FPGAs. The FPGA data transmission system provides a nanosecond-level response speed, offering a faster and more accurate information channel which is an important part in tailoring the ultra-fast trading environment for investors.
- Optimizemarket data between dual-channel, support optimal de-duplication
- Smooth switchingfor Active-Active dual system
- Historical market data backtesting
- Remote forwarding of market data
- Penetration latency of 148 nanoseconds
- Market data processing capacity reaches 6 million transactions/second
- SSE & SZSE Level 1 market data, including snapshots and indices
- SSE & SZSE Level 2 market data, including snapshots, tick-by-tick, indices, and 50-order transactions
As a prominent leader in the industry, this international securities firm’s pursuit of the ultimate trading experience aligns seamlessly with AcceleCom’s expertise. In the future, AcceleCom will leverage its cutting-edge technology in the field of low-latency systems, and combine with the rich trading experience of this top-tier international securities firm to reach new heights together!